| Option One
||Race BIB, Finisher Shirt, Finisher Medal and Certificate, Boodle Fight, Entrance Fee Runner Only.
| Option Two
|| Race BIB, Finisher Shirt, Finisher Medal, Finisher Plaque and Certificate, Boodle Fight, Entrance Fee Runner Only.
- Registration IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS, NON-TRANSFERRABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Race Kit claiming is on race day itself, September 23, 2017, 7:00 pm at the Provincial Capitol Of Pampanga
- Verify your names in the official participant’s list to be published via Facebook event page, few weeks before the race.
Please present the following upon kit claiming:
- Valid ID with birthdate. This should bear the same name in your registration form.
- Signed Waiver
- MANDATORY GEARS – All runners are required to bring the following:
- Reflectorized Vests, Blinkers, Head Lamps, Small Flashlights for safety purposes.
- BYOB. Bring Your Own Bottle Policy. Participants are encouraged to bring their OWN Hydration Bag or Bottle that can hold at least 500ml of Water. NO paper cups will be distributed for drinks during the event.
- OTHER Recommended Gears (But NOT required)
- Sports Gels and Nutrition
- Electrolyte Tablets and Salt Sticks
- Sun Visor and Sun Block
- Medical Kit or First Aid Kit
- Deep Cold Spray or Gel
- Rain Coat or Jacket
- RUNNER CHECK-INS and RACE BIB
- Runners may check-in as early as 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM on September 23, 2017 near the START LINE AREA, Provincial Capitol Of Pampanga
- Race BIB should always be worn in front and visible to the Event Marshals all the time.
- RUNNERS must submit themselves to the Event Marshals for CHECK-IN at the checkpoint station: 34km point, Dinalupihan, BATAAN
- DROP BAGS AND VALUABLES
- There will be NO drop bag station during the event. Should you wish to deposit your bags, there’s a HOLDING FEE of P50.00.
- Your bags will be brought via private vehicle and released at the FINISH LINE AREA only, Baloy Long Beach, Bo. Barretto, Olongapo on September 24, 2017.
- Drop bags or baggages may be deposited from 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM, September 23, near the START LINE AREA, Provincial Capitol Of Pampanga
- Please do NOT leave any valuables such as keys, ATMs, iPods, cellular phones, and jewelry in your bags.
- Endurance Challenge Philippines will NOT be responsible for loss of ITEMS. Please double check your things before deposit.
- OVERALL EVENT GUIDELINES
- The event takes place rain or shine.
- Runners must be in good health standing to participate in this type of race. NO heart problems or NO serious medical problems.
- Runners are allowed to run-walk or walk for recovery within the race course.
- Runners must run on farthest left side of the road.
- Runners who feel ill or any kind of discomfort are advised to stop and get medical assistance immediately.
- The Race Organizers may change, without prior notice to the runners, any of the rules and regulations necessary to ensure success of the race.
- The Race Organizer reserves the right to reject any entrant or disqualify any participant who is suspected to be under influence of alcohol or having taken banned substances and any participant who is found to have misrepresented himself/herself. If his/her identity of eligibility is challenged, it is the responsibility of the participant to prove who he/she really is.
- Runners found to have been dishonest are immediately disqualified by the Race Organizer.
- The decision of the Race Director/ Organizer is final.
- RACE ROUTE CHANGES, CUT-OFF TIMES AND RACE CANCELLATION
- The maximum time allotted for completion of the race is at (15hours) 1:00 PM, September 24, 2017.
- DNS (Did Not Start)
- Runners who fail to arrive on-time in the START LINE AREA will not be allowed to continue.
- DNF (Did Not Finish)
- Runner who decides to pull out or discontinue voluntarily must proceed to the nearest checkpoint or approach event marshals in the area.
- Runner who fails to notify the organizers immediately, thereby setting in motion a search and rescue operation by the organizer’s rescue team will be liable to pay for the entire cost thereof.
- In case of sudden change in weather which might compromise our runners’ safety, the organizers reserve the right to suspend the race or modify the race course at the discretion of the Race Director.
- CONTEST on RACE RESULTS
- Complaints must be made in writing with sufficient proof and should be submitted to the race organizer before the awarding ceremony. Post-race feedbacks or complaints may be emailed to [email protected] with sufficient proof.
- Any online or social media CLAIMS OR PROTEST will not be entertained.
BPI FAMILY SAVINGS
Account Name: Melojane O. Amit
Account Number: 5586486197
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
Account Name: Mark Johannes A. Cua
Account Number: 2029117333
Recipient: Melojane O. Amit
Contact Number: 0917-7389414
- Send the Scanned Copy/Photo of the Deposit Slip together with your Complete Name, Shirt Size, Contact Number, Age, Location to [email protected] or private message (Subject: PAMPANGA TO OLONGAPO Race)
- Wait for an acknowledgement email or private message to confirm your registration.